Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Unconditionally in love.

not really a big fan of Twilight saga, but I managed to watch New Moon downloaded by Adik. I insisted on him downloading it since dia terbongkang tak boleh pergi mana for the past week.

it was quite nice to be compared with the first one released last year because there were two hot guys in it kut. hahah ambik la nak pilih between tanned muscled werewolf atau white sharp-eyed vampire.

yeap it's a tough one!

at some point I find myself hating Bella since she was being selfish herself. she wanted the wolf to be next to her, to fill her in even when she knew she would choose Edward over Jacob.

however I think Adik did not fully finish downloading it because after the scene when Edward proposing Bella, the story ended. I don't think the ending was just like that and now I'm wondering about what happen in the end.

is it possible it just ends like that?

3 comments:

Dalila said...

eh adek hang tak salah download. memang ending tergantung macam tu. haha. tgh klimaks kot tu. aish.

[z@ck] said...

sambung tgok kat wayang weyh..
hehehe

farha ni said...

ish awat macam tu noh dila.

mana ada kat sini zack oi~ Queensbay jum!