Empty Decorations
I wake in the dawn to showers of light
of emptiness that surround
floating away with auras of hope
but reality brings me down to the ground
what can I do?
what can I say?
I need a place to hide away
just for a while, just for a smile
just for the life I used to know
where every song
was filled with words of love and not of anger
where did they go?
why did they leave me behind?
cause I don't wanna be alone
living life all on my own
I don't wanna live my life in isolation
filled with empty decorations
cause I wanna be with the people that I know
who will do the things I do
making all my dreams come true
I don't recognise the shadows on my door
although I've seen it all before
because the only thing I really want, is to be with you
I look at the sky, it looks back at me
I can't hear the silent melodies
I know that I'm here yet I am lost
blown in confusion by the breeze
hiding my face, crying alone
I need to find my way back home
back to the place, the wonderful days
living the life I used to know
where every smile
was born out of love and of sincerity
and every tear of overflowing joy.
I wake in the dawn to showers of light
of emptiness that surround
floating away with auras of hope
but reality brings me down to the ground
what can I do?
what can I say?
I need a place to hide away
just for a while, just for a smile
just for the life I used to know
where every song
was filled with words of love and not of anger
where did they go?
why did they leave me behind?
cause I don't wanna be alone
living life all on my own
I don't wanna live my life in isolation
filled with empty decorations
cause I wanna be with the people that I know
who will do the things I do
making all my dreams come true
I don't recognise the shadows on my door
although I've seen it all before
because the only thing I really want, is to be with you
I look at the sky, it looks back at me
I can't hear the silent melodies
I know that I'm here yet I am lost
blown in confusion by the breeze
hiding my face, crying alone
I need to find my way back home
back to the place, the wonderful days
living the life I used to know
where every smile
was born out of love and of sincerity
and every tear of overflowing joy.
- the life is yours. long live you, girl. :) -
2 comments:
waa... boleh je. kate x boleh.
hah? apa yg tak boleh fren? -F
Post a Comment