Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A token of gratitude.

a week ago, I helped Didiey and his Asy-Syakirin team taking pictures of them as a group, formal and informal pictures. alah type-type gambar kelas duduk berderet tu lah. and yesterday, they rewarded me with something! I was thrilled and feeling appreciated for what I did erm just because you know I ain't that good, I take unreasonable pictures as far as I'm concerned. but a friend told me we need no reason to take pictures, we just push the shutter button and it'll be memories which we can never have again, not the exact one at least.

so this is the thing they gave me. later when I go back home end of this week, gonna send the cloth to my favourite taylor, nak buat baju kurung.






special thanks goes to Didiey, Najwa, Suhaibah (urm not sure of the spelling) and basically everyone, thank you very very much! *wide grin*

No comments: