Monday, September 7, 2009

Contented is not in the list.

I think that time's moving on so slow but still I feel like works haven't been done that much yet. there was a lot happening around lately. one to mention is, this same particular him.

should I say thanks for the lilies?

thank you then.

let me spell the word EXHAUSTED. in case you forget how to spell it (ceh, pandang rendah tu) no-no. saja je la. there's too much to catch up. I've done my ELP short story, Sorting pun almost done. tapi faham tak Literasi Bahasa masih banyak together with popup Lee Lay Hwa tu.

adoi.

and as everyone knows, it's puasa.

penat berganda.

walau bagaimanapun, I just woke up 10 minutes ago.
memang nampak ah tak berusaha sangat pun.

tapi asyik whining how letih I am all the time.
God help us all.

3 comments:

KW CHANTEK said...

ada org tu tido peluk bunga lily.weeeiii. :p

Cik Naa. said...

hoi2.

nak juga.

Farahalina.Rosli said...

bunga tue dh layu ke ped???