I spin my head right round for tidur quite a while after class which I promised myself to tidur not more than an hour. bluergh tipu gila. I ended 3 hours flat. what a record aite.
BTW, bought a new lappy eventhough I didn't plan to buy one pun during the time kat rumah hari tu. but when Bapak kept saying 'ala beli lah, nanti nak guna jugak and Compaq tu entah boleh bertahan sampai bila' and all, I got sick and there I bought a new one.
haih tapi bengang sikit the morning I'm going back to KL cause baru sedar apek kedai tu tak install audio device! ah shit ah. tapi what can I do since ticket bus dah ada so I guess the only way is try to live with a bisu lappy for about two weeks and Bapak as usual suruh think positive and cakap since boleh guna laptop untuk buat kerja kira ok la apa la.
CAKAP SENANG. SIAPA TANGGUNG? AKU JUGAK.
ok regarding these phrases (up above) making me paranoid for a while because I told this one him about what happened to me and unexpectedly he told me to stop acting like a crybaby and act more like a big girl. what the fuck wey? you know nothing about the obstacles I've been facing with and when you know like 1/3 of them you talk to me in the face like that.
I need not more than an ear to listen to me and a shoulder to cry on and you know things like that. senang cakap ah, to COMFORT. say nice things to me please. I'm not asking much pun kan? if you're tired to listen to ke apa then don't come near. boleh faham tak?
AND STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW ME. IT ANNOYS ME MUCH.
2 comments:
ang beli lappy baru ek?
apple?
ces tadak a kaya nak beli macbook tu weh
haha
Post a Comment